ChemPartner has been a world leader in China-based outsourcing for synthetic chemistry for the last 15 years. We are one of the largest and most experienced Chemistry service organizations in China. Our Synthetic Chemists come from a wide range of backgrounds and experience and have designed and synthesized molecules for hundreds of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. In addition our management team comprises a mix of locally grown and internationally trained talent leading to a diverse company culture.
An example of the levels of complexity familiar to our experienced chemistry team
With 1000+ experienced and skilled chemists, we make, QC, process and ship compounds from milligram to kilogram level, including reference compounds, building blocks and scaffolds, intermediates, final single compounds, and more. Once larger scale amounts of candidate molecules are required we can execute our ‘scale up Swat Team’ within discovery chemistry for to rapidly provide multi grams up t a kilogram. We would then collaborate closely with our small molecule process development and CMC group to transfer knowledge and help then take the project forward.
At ChemPartner we offer two main service models for synthetic chemistry, the particulars of each type of model are shown below.
Full Time Equivalent Model (FTE)
- Dedicated full time employees
- Dedicated teams
- Flexibility to increase or decrease team size
- Flexibility to reprioritize targets/project direction
- Synthetic Chemistry Support, Medicinal Chemistry, and Blended Teams with San Francisco
- The FTE model ideal for projects where a significant degree of troubleshooting will be required
Fee For Service Model (FFS)
- Fixed price quoted for amount of specific synthesis of a molecule, series of molecules, or small library
- Fixed price quoted for a specific service, e.g. chiral separation, fragment-based screening.
- Literature precedent very important for accurate quotation
- non-GMP Kilo scale-up available
- The FFS model ideal for projects with known or well understood chemistry
These models can be used individually or combined as best suits your individual projects needs.