- Lead a team of scientists and associates to screen and develop stable cell lines for therapeutic protein expression in the industrial setting.
- Design, execute and supervise cell screening and stable cell line development troubleshooting skill is needed.
- Hold regular communication with clients in written and oral formats.
- Write and review technical reports and regulatory submission files.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel with different priorities
- Day-to-day team operation management.
- D. degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biochemical engineering or other related fields is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience in biotherapeutic development environment with good track record in cell screening and stable cell line development is required. Experiences in international pharmaceutical companies are preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in molecular biology, cell biology and mammalian cell development are required
- Has leadership vision, with good management and team building skills. Fluent communication in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in regulatory submission is a plus
Location: ZJ Hi-tech Park,Shanghai, China