ChemPartner has conducted 120-150 PK studies per week and served many pharmacokinetics (PK) clients.
- AAALAC and OLAW accredited animal facilities with access to broad ranges of animal species
- State-of-the-art instruments
- Extensive experience in PK model development with comprehensive in vivo techniques such as surgical operation and animal care
- Formulation support for in vivo studies including formulation screening, development, and formulation recommendation for various species and strains
- PK/PD data analysis, modeling, and simulation
- Regulatory filing support
- Mouse, rat, guinea pig, rabbit, dog, monkey, and mini pig
- IV, PO, SC, IP, IM, IV infusion, SC infusion, intranasal (IN), intratracheal (IT) and intracerebral ventricular (ICV), rectal, AZ pump, topical administration etc.
- Tail vein, jugular vein, facial vein, submandibular, CSF (cisternae; spinal cord), tear, lymph, all tissues etc.
Comprehensive Surgery Techniques
- Portal vein cannulation
- Mesenteric lymph duct cannulation
- Bile duct cannulation (rat, dog, and monkey)
- Intraduodenal administration
- Terminal CSF collection (mice) and survival CSF collection (rat, mini pigs, dog, and monkey)
- Blood, plasma, urine, tissue, CSF, brain, sciatic nerve, DRG, lymph node, bone marrow and all other tissues.
- Clear solution strategy for IV dosing
- Suspension formulation strategy for chronic toxicity study
- Simulated intestinal fluid (SIF) and simulated gastric fluid (SGF) dilution study for in vivo precipitation and super-saturation prediction
- Advanced formulation approach (microsuspension, nanosuspension or solid dispersion)