- Mouse, rat, Guinea pig, gerbil, hamster, rabbit, ferret, dog, monkey and mini pig
- IV, PO, SC, IP, IM, IV infusion, SC infusion, intranasal (IN) and intracerebral ventricular (ICV) administration, etc.
- Tail vein, foot dorsal vein, femoral vein, retro-orbital, facial vein, submandibular, CSF (cisternae; spinal cord), tear, and lymph.
- Microdialysis in rats
- Portal vein cannulation
- Mesenteric lymph duct cannulation
- Bile duct cannulation (rat, dog, and monkey)
- Terminal CSF collection in mice
- Survival CSF collection ( rat, mini pigs, dog, and monkey)
- Blood, plasma, urine, tissue, CSF, brain, sciatic nerve, DRG, lymph node, bone marrow and other tissue.
- Clear solution strategy for IV dosing
- Suspension formulation strategy with safe excipients for chronic toxicity study
- Simulated Intestinal Fluid (SIF) and Simulated Gastric Fluid (SGF) dilution study for in vivo precipitation and super-saturation prediction
- Microsuspension, nanosuspension or solid dispersion for advanced formulation approach